Thursday, May 7, 2009

At The Track With Dad


My husband, Joe, coaches High School track. So, once in a while Joy and I try to make it to the meets. Joy loves getting to go anywhere to see her Dad, and the extra people and rocks found at the track meets are an extra bonus to my little girl! (Joy loves rocks) :)
These are a few pics from the last track meet we went attended. In some of the pictures she is watching the runners, and in others, mainly the one where she is making a silly scrunchy face, she is communicating with her Daddy.

1 comment:

Katie Willard said...

So cute! I love it. I just have to add too, that it's so weird hearing my brother talk about "Mr. Greenwood" since I went to school with you guys. :) But David LOVES Joe as a teacher so just thought I'd let you guys know! Keep up the good work, and Joy looks adorable. I love all her hats.

Blog Archive