Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Mommy's Secret Weapon

Well...I had to pull out my secret weapon this morning in order to get my fussy child calmed down. Poor little gal. She is having a rough time recovering from her 4 big shots. Anyway, I have only used it 2 other times, but today was the day for...a baby video.
I sat her down on the floor with her new stuffed soccer ball from Aunt Mary and Teri and turned on a children's video comparable to Baby Einstein. She immediately calmed down and started to bounce to the music. Funny.
Anyway, I don't plan on making this a habit, but a good baby video is a nice thing to have around for days like this.

2 comments:

Jason and Terra said...

Hey, a mommy's gotta do what works sometimes! I hope she recovers soon...

KeriAnn said...

Hi Jess. My email is rumreytot [at] hotmail. com

Email me and we'll talk photog.

KeriAnn

Blog Archive