











Our town has an annual Corn Festival and Parade. This year my friend Deanna and I decided to put our girls, Joy and Addison, in the parade. They had a great time, and they especially enjoyed throwing unwrapped candy to the crowds!...What can I say? They are 2! :) Of course the parade always has a theme related to corn. So here is our best attempt to create "Corn Festival Fairies." I know it is a little cheesy, but the girls loved dressing up in the dresses and. Notice the Corn Husk "Wings." They really did look great at the beginning of the parade, but these pics were taken after. Fun times!
1 comment:
It was so fun to see those girls in the parade! I think Lily was a bit confused when she saw them. I'm sure she wanted to be in that wagon with them! They were so cute!!
Post a Comment