I love Joy's expression in your family picture. I can just imagine her little personality in that one look. And your youngest is adorable. Thanks for sharing.
Pretty eyes :) She looks more like you to me than Joy did. Little Joy is such a crack up! That face and the sunglasses! Excited for Sat!
love that last picture of Joy with the family! Such a funny girl! What beautiful little girls you have!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love Joy's expression in your family picture. I can just imagine her little personality in that one look. And your youngest is adorable. Thanks for sharing.
Pretty eyes :) She looks more like you to me than Joy did. Little Joy is such a crack up! That face and the sunglasses! Excited for Sat!
love that last picture of Joy with the family! Such a funny girl! What beautiful little girls you have!
Post a Comment