She is so beautiful!!! It brought me to tears looking at her sweet little face! She is just perfect! I'm so happy for you! Please let us know how we can be of help to you in the next few months!
So beautiful! Congratulations Jess, Joe and Joy! I look forward to meeting that sweet little girl someday. She is a lot bigger than Joy was when born right?! I will be praying that you get lots of rest and heal quickly!
CONgrats! So excited for you guys! And I can't wait to meet her...once we get over the cold that is going around our house right now! Praying for you guys!
9 comments:
She is so beautiful!!! It brought me to tears looking at her sweet little face! She is just perfect! I'm so happy for you! Please let us know how we can be of help to you in the next few months!
PS- I don't have a Gmail account so I had to use my husband, Michael's. He didn't actually make that comment though, I (Tina) did! ;-)
So beautiful! Congratulations Jess, Joe and Joy! I look forward to meeting that sweet little girl someday. She is a lot bigger than Joy was when born right?! I will be praying that you get lots of rest and heal quickly!
Oh man, what a doll! It really does bring tears to my eyes to see a mom with her brand new baby! What a blessing! Congratulations you guys.
She's SO beautiful!! She looks so much like Joy and I love her name! Congratulations! You look fantastic Jess!! Praying for you guys :)
Congrats! What a beautiful little girl. Two lovely little ones at your home now. :)
Praise the Lord!! Your little Jenna is a precious miracle. So happy for y'all!!
CONgrats! So excited for you guys! And I can't wait to meet her...once we get over the cold that is going around our house right now! Praying for you guys!
p-ssy pics?
Post a Comment