Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

Here are some pictures from Easter Sunday and an Easter Egg Hunt that Joy participated in on Saturday. I wasn't able to get the best pictures because there was just too much going on. But at least we have a few snapshots from the day.The three cousins posing for the cameraGreat Grandma Greenwood, Baby Charis, and KimMore posing from these silly girls We tried to get all the cousins together for a picture. But it proved to be a bit difficult :)
Charis and all her cuteness Joy and her friend Cami at the Church Easter Egg Hunt. All the kids were in jackets and mud boots because it was so wet and cold :)
Joy enjoying her chocolate
It was cold, wet, and hard to wait She was sooooo excited...and once they gave the "go!" I couldn't empty her basket fast enough so that she could refill it. She was so fast that I had her putting eggs in other kid's baskets! :) Perhaps our child has a slight competitive nature? Hmmmm...I wonder where she gets that from? :)

2 comments:

Family of 5 said...

Those cousin pictures crack me up, b/c it's totally like that in our family too! :) Gotta love it!

Thanks for posting that pic of Cami and Joy! Looks like they are good lil friends! What a wonderful thing to have...friendship! :)

Katie Willard said...

Wow, Joy is really growing up!! Her hair is absolutely adorable! :)

Blog Archive