Tuesday, March 9, 2010

34 weeks...I think? :)


This second pregnancy is going by so fast and I haven't taken hardly any pictures! So here are a few from this morning before my doctor's appointment. So far everything looks good and normal. The baby's head is down and I am getting more sore and uncomfortable as time goes on. I have far more pain in my hips and back compared to the first time around...a combination of being older and chasing a two year old around every day I am sure :) My feet and legs swell a bit by the end of the day. But really, nothing to complain about...it is all very normal pain.
Of course Joy had to take a break from her Lego's and get in on the picture taking too!
If you think of it, please pray for us as the birth of our second child draws closer. We are praying for a safe and healthy delivery as well as a "smooth transition" (whatever that is suppose to look like) for the family and especially Joy.
We have so much to be thankful for. Our families and church family are extremely supportive, and God continues to provide for our every need in His perfect time. Due date April 21st! :)

3 comments:

abertolini said...

So cute :-). Glad you're doing okay. I know what you mean about the hips and back! (It's especially weird when you haven't had much in the way of hips before isn't it!) When they get a little older we will have to get our girls together to play!

The Olive Grove said...

You look great Jess!...I am loving your long hair - I don't think I have ever seen it that long! I cannot believe you are due so soon....any names picked out?

Cathy said...

You're adorable!

I'm rubbing your belly through the screen...;)

Blog Archive