Too cute, I love it and we look forward to meeting your #2!
Wait! When I say you at church yesterday you didn't have that belly! :-)
Look at the cute belly! Last time I saw you, I think was a week or two ago you weren't popping out either! How fun! Are you ready for girl #2?
Such a cutie patootie you are.:)
You look great, Jess! Congrats again! So happy for you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Too cute, I love it and we look forward to meeting your #2!
Wait! When I say you at church yesterday you didn't have that belly! :-)
Look at the cute belly! Last time I saw you, I think was a week or two ago you weren't popping out either! How fun! Are you ready for girl #2?
Such a cutie patootie you are.:)
You look great, Jess! Congrats again! So happy for you!
Post a Comment