Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Play Grandpa!


We had a wonderful visit with my parents over the last four days. We had so much fun watching Joy interact with her Grandparents, and I am pretty sure that Grandpa and Grandma had a good time too! Joy was full of hugs and kisses for her Grandpa and Grandma, and she even showed off her dance moves :)
My dad brought up his mandolin, a hobby he as taken up in his retirement, and Joy just loves to watch, listen, and dance as he plays. One day while my parents were visiting, Joy came into the living room, pointed to the mandolin, looked up at Grandpa and started to shake her shoulders...as if she was trying to say "Play Grandpa! I want to dance!"
I have many other pictures from our fun extended weekend including: Joy receiving her Easter basket early, wearing her bunny ears from Linny, and just having a good time with her Grandparents. Their are quite a few photos though. So, I will make a photo album and post it on the right side of the blog with the other albums. Until then, I hope you enjoy these few photos.

No comments:

Blog Archive