These are a few pictures from Ruth's 2nd Birthday Party. There is a whole album to the right of the blog if you wish to view all the photos that I took that day. Happy Birthday Ruthie. Have fun being 2!
So I'm just now putting together that Kim is Joe's sister! Kim and I were in the same dorm together at Western. She was in the floor above me and a few times her and some of us gals got together and did a Bible study! Small world! Although, I'm not sure if she'd remember me. But fun!
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh trust me she will have fun, I will get her naked finger and suck her little bald p-ssy make her buck and squeal to a little orgasm, her p-ssy then belongs to me
damn yes, i babysit my niece 3 days a week she is 2 and i have her nkd as much as possible so her p-ss- is always there when i want it, she loves sitting and watching me stroke my c--k and i blow all over her snatch
3 comments:
So I'm just now putting together that Kim is Joe's sister! Kim and I were in the same dorm together at Western. She was in the floor above me and a few times her and some of us gals got together and did a Bible study! Small world! Although, I'm not sure if she'd remember me. But fun!
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh trust me she will have fun, I will get her naked finger and suck her little bald p-ssy make her buck and squeal to a little orgasm, her p-ssy then belongs to me
damn yes, i babysit my niece 3 days a week she is 2 and i have her nkd as much as possible so her p-ss- is always there when i want it, she loves sitting and watching me stroke my c--k and i blow all over her snatch
Post a Comment