Monday, February 23, 2009

It's So Sad When They Are Sick



Here are a few pics of our sick little girl. I took her to the doctor's today and she just has one of the many viruses that are going around. We can't do anything for her but encourage lots of fluids, rest, love, and let the sickness run its course. Luckily she has her Mommy, Care Bear, and Eeyore to help her through.

3 comments:

Acker Family said...

sorry she's sick! Let's hope she gets better fast especially with you leaving this weekend! By the way, Sarah Moore is leaving at 5:30 and said you could go with her and her friend Natalie. I've got her email if you want it-or you could call her too, she's in the church directory

Jason and Terra said...

felesPoor baby girl! Caleb hasn't been feeling well the past couple of days either...It's that time of year.

Family of 5 said...

Goodness there is a lot going around! Bummer! Her and CAmi must have got the same sickness...hm, they must be around the same place! :0) I think we are not going to church AT ALL this week for anything just so they will hopefully be healthy for the weekend while I am gone! Sad! Hang in there!

Blog Archive