Who Needs a Gaurd Dog When You Have This Face Manning The Front Door?
So this isn't the best photograph artistically speaking. However, I just had to share it with you all because this is a very common "Joy expression." Joe and I lovingly call it "The Bull Dog."
what a cute girl! I love all the facial expressions you post of her on here! And Lily loves "baby Joy" as she calls her! We went to the church today to decorate for LNO, and Lily went in the nursery. I said to her "we're going to play with kids" and she replied "baby Joy?" So cute! We should get them together for a play date sometime!
1 comment:
what a cute girl! I love all the facial expressions you post of her on here! And Lily loves "baby Joy" as she calls her! We went to the church today to decorate for LNO, and Lily went in the nursery. I said to her "we're going to play with kids" and she replied "baby Joy?" So cute! We should get them together for a play date sometime!
Post a Comment