Monday, January 19, 2009

Total Trust


Believe me, I have said more than my fair share of "Be Careful!" But it is no use. This is how daddy and daughter play...just add a bunch of big belly laughs from them both!

4 comments:

Family of 5 said...

I hear ya, that freaks me out too...:) And wow she is pretty high...at least it looks high in the picture! BUt what fun! Great pics!

Acker Family said...

Those are awesome pictures! She looks like she's flying! So fun...what daddys will do to make their little girls laugh-I love it! And Lily talked all about "baby Joy" after they played in the nursery last Thursday...so fun!

Charissa said...

I think the second photo should be titled: "Baby jumps from roof into Daddy's arms..." Even if it isn't true, it looks like she's jumping off the roof!

Pam said...

We have pictures of Russ doing the same thing with Caley 16 years ago already! Beautiful baby girl! We love your camera, too!

Blog Archive