Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mommy and Daughter Road Trip







These are a few pictures from a road trip that Joy and I took to Southern Oregon this weekend while Joe was at men's retreat. It was so good to see you all. Sorry if I didn't get a chance to visit with everyone...I sure wanted to! Maybe we will get a chance next time. Until then, know that we love you all very much and you are always welcome at our home if you are in our neck of the woods!
Also, thanks mom and dad for the room and board :) We are so spoiled! Jackie and Aaron thanks for inviting me to Aaron's birthday party and having "the girls" over the evening before. I hope little Taylor is feeling better soon.

1 comment:

Jason and Terra said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun!! It is so good to be able to spend time with family. :)

Blog Archive