Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hello Friends and Family! I know it has been a while since I last posted on this blog...but I promise that new pictures are soon to come. My sweet husband and inlaws got together and purchased me a new camera for Christmas! However, I haven't had time to install the new software so that I can download my pictures onto the computer. When the time comes though, I will have a bunch of pictures to share. So many, that I plan on putting a few more photo albums to the right side of this blog's page. Here is a list of things that have happened over Christmas Break:

*Joy's 1st Birthday Today!
*A Tree fell on our house during the ice and snow storm and put a hole through our garage.
*New Year's Party at our neighbors
*Hosted a Christmas Open House for the Neighborhood
*Christmas with the Holdens and Greenwoods
*Our neice Lydia was dedicated at Kim and Cyrus's Church
*Joe and I got away to the coast alone overnight for the first time since Joy was born
*Joy's Family Birthday Party
*Grandpa Howard and Grandma Gayle visited for Joy's Birthday Party
*Many days and dinners spent with Joe's Family

No comments:

Blog Archive