We took Joy to meet my High School teacher and friend. Thanks for the adorable baby outfits Marcia! It was good to see you again and catch up on life. Also, as you can see, Joy loved the tissue paper from the gift bag :)
Hey Jessica and Fam! I found your blog off Raleigh and Katie Willards...I didn't know you had one! We have one too...www.steinerfam5.blogspot.com . Check it out if you'd like! If you dont' mind I'll add your link to my page...if you do mind I won't! Your lil Joy is sooo cute! :) Fun to see pics of her and you guys...looks like your having a LOT of fun with your lil kiddo! :)
2 comments:
Hey Jessica and Fam! I found your blog off Raleigh and Katie Willards...I didn't know you had one! We have one too...www.steinerfam5.blogspot.com . Check it out if you'd like! If you dont' mind I'll add your link to my page...if you do mind I won't! Your lil Joy is sooo cute! :) Fun to see pics of her and you guys...looks like your having a LOT of fun with your lil kiddo! :)
By the way I forgot to tell you the Family of 5 is...Anna and Dan Steiner from church...just in case! :)
Post a Comment